WIR LIEBEN COOKIES
Contact & Arrival
Location and contact of Alpengasthof Filzstein
The Alpengasthof Filzstein is located at 1.640 metres above sea level in the heart of the Salzburg region, near the Tyrolean border. Plane, train, bus and taxi bring you safely to your holiday paradise in the Zillertal Arena. Although our Alpengasthof is not located on a main traffic route, it is easy to reach from all directions. We have compiled the most important routes for you, so that you can get a first impression for your holiday travel planning.
The destination station from all directions is Zell am See. From there buses run to Hochkrimml.
All information and online booking of train tickets on the following pages:
The well developed road network ensures that you reach your destination without any problems:
- Approach from Innsbruck (west): via motorway A12/E45/E60, Zillertal Straße/B169 and Gerlos Straße to Hochkrimml (approx. 90 km, 1,25 hours)
- Approach from Salzburg (east): via motorway A10, Mittersiller Straße/B168 and B165 to Gerlos Straße/Wald, past the Krimmler waterfalls to Hochkrimml, turn left approx. 300 metres before the toll station, follow the road for approx. 300 metres (approx. 165 km, 2,25 hours)
- Approach from München (north): follow the A8, A93 and A12 to Tirol, take the exit Wiesing on the A12. Then follow Zillertal Straße/B169 and Gerlos Straße until Hochkrimml.
- Approach from Tirol: Follow Bruck am Ziller and Schlitters to Zillertal Straße/B169 in Schlitters, follow Zillertal Straße/B169 and B165 to Gerlos Str. in Wald im Pinzgau, follow Gerlos Str., at the Königsleiten junction continue straight on towards Krimml. After about 200 m turn right through the toll station.
- Approach from Klagenfurt (south): on the E66, A10 and B100 to Felbertauern Straße/Iseltaler Straße/B108 in Lienz, then continue on Felbertauern Straße/B108, take the B165 until Hochkrimml.
You can park your car on the free parking lots directly in front of the Alpengasthof Filzstein!
- Airport Innsbruck: travel time by car approx. 1,5 hours
- Airport Salzburg: travel time approx. 2 hours
- Airport Munich: travel time approx. 2,5 hours
You will find internationally renowned car rental companies at all airports.
You can book your rental car in the desired category online before your arrival.